In today’s fast paced world it’s sometimes hard for you to keep a strong connection with your followers on a regular basis. You’d like to reach out to those who don’t seem to have the time to attend services. Maybe you just want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to participate in services, or in the organisation, and special events.
Thankfully connecting with your followers is easier now than ever before. Here are five examples of how video streaming can provide everyone the opportunity to share in your events:
- Broadcast to your congregation-overflow in a separate location for a special celebration service such as religious holidays
- Provide an interactive study session with your participants around the world in a virtual classroom setting
- Allow shut-ins the ability to view your church services on their computers when they can’t get there physically
- Expand the audience of a wedding ceremony to include relatives unable to travel
- Provide church services to your followers to be viewed when they are available (by recording church services for later playback) and where they are located
These ideas might seem a little daunting at first – especially if your expertise is in religious organisations, and not the technology of video streaming.
But don’t feel intimidated. If any of this sounds interesting, here’s how we can help you get started with streaming services.